What signals is your body sending you?
- Do you experience fatigue or low energy levels?
- Do you experience brain fog, lack of concentration &/or poor memory?
- Do you eat fast food, fatty foods, pre-prepared foods or fried foods?
- Do you drink coffee & sodas during the day to get you going?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you crave or eat sugary snacks & candy or desserts?
- Do you have a bowel movement 30 minutes after each meal?
- Do you feel sleepy after meals, bloated &/or gassy?
- Do you experience indigestion after eating?
- Are you overweight, or do you rarely exercise?
- Do you have aches, pains or stiffness?
- Do you take any stimulants or sedatives?
- Do you experience frequent headaches?
- Do you live with or near polluted air, water & / or other environmental pollutants?
- Do you have bad breath or excessive body odor?
- Do you experience mood swings?
- Do you have food allergies or skin conditions, e.g.acne?
- Are you showing signs of premature aging?
- Have you ever used an internal cleansing product & followed a complete internal 30 to 90 day cleansing program?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions or answered “NO” to the last question, you are a good candidate for an internal cleansing program & would benefit greatly. At Alternative Health Oasis we have witnessed so many lives turned around after our colon cleansing program. It’s a natural and documented procedure that will bring your healthy lifestyle back.
What causes diseases?
- Poor Digestion = Toxic Build-Up
- Toxic Build-Up = Inflammation
- Inflammation = DISEASE
The 7 most common causes of Toxic Build-Up
- Constipation: the colon is your body’s sewage system. If the sewage system backs up, toxins become trapped in your colon. Chronic constipation means these toxins are fermenting and decaying in the colon. Re-absorbing into the bloodstream, polluting our tissues and cells, creating inflammation & disease.
- Poor Diet: poor diet includes dead, cooked, devitalized, clogging, low fiber foods, fried foods, junk foods, processed foods, etc. As a modern society, we have drifted further and further away from eating living,whole organic foods, in season fruits & vegetables, with whole grains high in natural fiber. We must eat foods full of nutrients & enzymes.
- Over-Consumption: over-eating puts a tremendous amount of stress on our digestion system. Most people eat too much food, too fast. Foods are not properly broken down lodges in the lower intestines. Vital nutrients are NOT absorbed.
- Lack of Water: water makes up 65% to 75% of the human body. It is second only to oxygen in order of importance to sustain life. Water cleanses the inside of the body as well as the outside.
- Stress: stress affects every cell & tissue in the human body. Stress breaks down the immune system as well as all of the major organs. Stress is TOXIC to our bodies, as is our negative THOUGHTS.
- Lack of Exercise: exercise strengthens our entire body. It stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic system, building muscles, nerves, blood, glands, lungs, heart, brain, mind and mood.
- Eating Late at Night: the human body uses sleep to repair, rebuild and restore itself. In essence, our bodies use the sleeping hours to cleanse and detoxify, to build strength and immunity. Don’t eat after 7 pm if you can help it.
Remember your health is not everything,
but everything is nothing without your health!