Colon Hydrotherapy is a safe and effective procedure of cleansing the colon of accumulated wastes and toxins without the use of laxatives or drugs. Our hectic lifestyle today is filled with convenient food, processed food, fast food, & refined devitalized food with additives & preservatives. Not to mention enormous amounts of food, we are consuming in each meal! What’s normal today is eating until you are stuffed and feel uncomfortable. That said, our body has to work twice as hard to digest the massive amount of food and eating to live has taken a backseat to living to eat. Everything plays a part in your colon health. Stress, worries, negative thinking, emotions & especially the environment which all contribute to the build-up of toxins within your system. Fermenting waste is a perfect place for parasites, candida (yeast) to multiply and grow creating inflammation, sickness and discomfort.
- Colon Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death of all cancers in the United States. According to the American Cancer Society, 90% of all cancers could be avoided by changing lifestyle and diet.
- Aside from pain relievers, more money is spent on laxatives than any other over-the-counter medications. Roughly 18,000 tons of laxatives are sold each year in the United States.
- A healthy normal colon should weigh approximately 3-5 pounds at full capacity. The colons capacity is 64 ounces on average.
- The colon cleansing process can cause a “healing crisis”….sometimes we get a little worse before we can get better.
Ideal transit time should be anywhere from 17-24 hours from the time a substance is ingested to the time it is eliminated.
- The colon has no pain receptor nerves; once pain or discomfort has become apparent, the condition has become very serious and in need of immediate attention.
- It takes 15 enemas to do the job of 1 colon hydrotherapy session.
The average person doesn’t take care of the bowel until a problem becomes evident.
- The longer it takes feces to move the more water is absorbed making it harder and compact and elimination becomes difficult and painful.
Colon Hydrotherapy is not to be given with the following conditions unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Abdominal hernia
- Carcinoma of the Colon
- Congestive heart failure
- GI Hemorrhage/Perforation
- Renal Insufficiency
- Recent abdominal Surgery (within 6 months)
- Severe anemia
- Severe Hemorrhoids
- Ulcerative colitis
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
Colon Cleansing Alternative Health Oasis Powell, Ohio
Alternative Health Oasis of 10223 Sawmill Parkway, Powell, Ohio offers Colon Hydrotherapy or colon cleansing services which cleanse the colon of putrified waste materials. Colon Hydrotherapy, colon irrigation or colon cleansing … involves the cleansing of the large intestine with warm purified water.
Colon Hydrotherapy Price Package Menu
**Prices may change without notice
- Initial Consultation w/cleanse session: $75.00
- Follow-up appointment Single cleanse session: $65
- **12 Cleanses Package: $660 (SAVE $60)
- **6 Cleanses Package: $360 (SAVE $30)
(New Financial Policy)
***We Thank you for your patronage ! We kindly ask that you give a 48 hour notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. It is our policy to charge for missed or cancelled appts. at our rate and if you have a package you will lose that session unless we are able to fill the opening from our waiting list. Late arrival for a scheduled appt. will be accommodated whenever possible: However due to scheduling of other clients a full appt. session may not be given to a client. All Packages of services & Products are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
To purchase Cleanse Pkgs. for yourself or a Gift Certificate
Please Call: 614-717-9144 or 614-589-1682
Colon Hydrotherapy History
Hippocrates in 500 B.C. suggested using enemas for fever therapy. Pliny from 77 A.D. identifies the origin of the enema from the lbis bird of Egypt which drew water into its beak and self administered the enema. The enema of the 17th century was so popular that “no home was without one”. At the turn of the century, colon therapy gained the attention of such physicians such as Dr. Wiltsie, Dr. Waddington, Dr. Jenson, and Dr. Norman Walker.