Peach and Kale Salad with Maple Miso Vinaigrette
Makes 2 large salads or 4 medium salads.
- 1 large bunch kale
- 2 peaches, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup Grade B
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (cold pressed)
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light miso (white or yellow)
- Himalayan salt and pepper
1. Remove stems from kale and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
2. Prepare vinaigrette by whisking all ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Pour vinaigrette over kale and give it a really good massage. The idea here is to massage the dressing into the leaves and break down the leaves a bit. This step is crucial.
4. Toss with peaches and pecans.